Happily Ever After Package
9 Hours of Service including Rehearsal Coordination
For the bride who wants a professional to orchestrate the ceremony, queuing the musicians, bridal party in the correct order, usher training, and coordinating all ceremony vendors and details and also wants a bit of help kicking off the reception on the right foot! This package includes 1 hours of rehearsal, plus 8 hours of service on the big day! Also, this package includes face to face meetings, unlimited phone and email communications and timeline preparation. The Happily Ever After Package investment is $795.00.
A good rehearsal ensures that everything goes smoothly on the day. I organize and coordinate the entire rehearsal.
• Coordination of Wedding Day for 8 Consecutive Hours • Main Contact Person for Vendors and Venue Staff
• Greet Vendors and Review Timeline • Bridal Emergency Kit on Hand at All Times
• Oversee Vendor Set Up at Ceremony and Reception Site • Walk Through Reception Site Prior to Ceremony
• Manage Any Unforeseen Issues that May Arise
• Arrive At Ceremony Site 1 Hour Prior to Event • Set Up All Items for Ceremony (time permitting)
• Assist Bride, Groom and Bridal Party • Processional and Recessional Coordination • Greet Guest and Direct to the Ceremony Site • Hand Out Programs (if necessary)
• Assist Ushers with Guest Greeting and Escort Procedures • Coordinate Receiving Line (if necessary)
• Assist in Coordination of Pictures at Ceremony Site • Assist Attendants in Moving Gifts
• Set Up and Organize Any Photos, Table Place Cards, Goblets, Guest Favors, Cake Cutting Items, Guest Books and Other Items
• Greet Guests to Ensure Everyone Feels Welcome • Assist Guests to Their Table for Dinner
• Resolve All Seating Assignment • Additional Meals for Non-RSVP Guests
• Communicate and Coordinate with the Catering Staff • Direct Introduction of Bridal Party
• Coordinate Traditional Dances (time permitting) • Distribute Final Payments and Gratuities to Vendors
This All Inclusive Package includes wedding for guest total of 200 and the distance between the
ceremony site and venue site are no more than 10 miles apart.
If your wedding has a guest total over 200 and/or the ceremony site and venue site is more than
10 miles apart additional fees may apply.
A travel fee $50.00 applies to venues located more than 50 miles from Lake Orion.
Travel fee applies to all trips to venue (site visit, rehearsal, and event)