Happily Ever After Package
9 Hours of Service including Rehearsal Coordination
For the bride who wants a professional to orchestrate the ceremony, queuing the musicians, bridal party in the correct order, usher training, and coordinating all ceremony vendors and details and wants a bit of help kicking off the reception on the right foot! This package includes 1 hour of rehearsal, plus 8 hours of service on the big day! Also, this package includes face to face meetings, unlimited phone and email communications and timeline preparation. The Happily Ever After Package investment is $875.00.
A good rehearsal ensures that everything goes smoothly on the day. Friday night rehearsals cannot be accommodated by Forever Memories due to scheduled events.
• Coordination of Wedding Day for 8 Consecutive Hours • Main Contact Person for Vendors and Venue Staff
• Greet Vendors and Review Timeline • Bridal Emergency Kit on Hand at All Times
• Oversee Vendor Set Up at Ceremony and Reception Site • Walk Through Reception Site Prior to Ceremony
• Manage Any Unforeseen Issues that May Arise
• Arrive At Ceremony Site 1 Hour Prior to Event • Set Up All Items for Ceremony (time permitting)
• Assist Bride, Groom and Bridal Party • Processional and Recessional Coordination • Greet Guest and Direct to the Ceremony Site • Hand Out Programs (if necessary)
• Assist Ushers with Guest Greeting and Escort Procedures • Coordinate Receiving Line (if necessary)
• Assist in Coordination of Pictures at Ceremony Site • Assist Attendants in Moving Gifts
• Set Up and Organize Any Photos, Table Place Cards, Goblets, Guest Favors, Cake Cutting Items, Guest Books and Other Items
• Greet Guests to Ensure Everyone Feels Welcome • Assist Guests to Their Table for Dinner
• Resolve All Seating Assignment • Additional Meals for Non-RSVP Guests
• Communicate and Coordinate with the Catering Staff • Direct Introduction of Bridal Party
• Coordinate Traditional Dances (time permitting) • Distribute Final Payments and Gratuities to Vendors
This All-Inclusive Package includes wedding for guest total of 200 and the distance between the
ceremony site and venue site are no more than 10 miles apart.
If your wedding has a guest total over 200 and/or the ceremony site and venue site is more than
10 miles apart additional fees may apply.
A travel fee of $50.00 applies to venues located more than 50 miles from Lake Orion.
Travel fee applies to all trips to venue (site visit, rehearsal, and event)