Bridal Bliss Wedding Package
12 Hours of Service including Rehearsal Coordination
A perfect wedding day requires a lot of work. Let me handle all the details for you. This package includes 1 hour of rehearsal, plus 11 hours of service on the big day! Also, this package includes face to face meetings, unlimited phone and email communications and timeline preparation. The Bridal Bliss Wedding Package investment is $1050.00.
When you decide you want FME support we will meet to discuss all the details.
• Two Face-to-Face Consultations (Maximum Three Hours) • Unlimited Email and Phone Correspondence
• Creation of Wedding Timeline and Event Layout • Etiquette Advice
One Week to Go
There's only one week until your special day. We'll have a final phone consultation to go over all the details, finalize the timelines and event layout, and confirm your vendors.
A good rehearsal ensures that everything goes smoothly on the day. Friday night rehearsals cannot be accommodated by Forever Memories due to scheduled events.
Your Wedding Day
Your big day has finally come! You'll be able to relax and enjoy it, knowing that everything has been perfectly handled. I am available for eleven consecutive hours on the day and act as the main contact person for vendors and venue staff. Best of all, I manage any unforeseen issues that may arise, and I have a bridal emergency kit on hand at all times.
For your ceremony we provide the following services:
• Arrive At Ceremony Site 1 Hour Prior to Event • Set Up All Items for Ceremony
• Greet Guest and Direct to the Ceremony Site • Distribute Bouquets and Pinning of Corsages/Boutonnieres • Processional and Recessional Coordination • Assist Ushers with Guest Greeting and Escort Procedures
• Hand Out Programs (if necessary) • Assist in Moving Gifts from Ceremony to Reception Area • Coordinate Receiving Line (if necessary) • Assist in Coordination of Pictures at Ceremony Site
• Assist Bride, Groom and Bridal Party at Ceremony Site
When your guests arrive at the reception, everything will be perfectly set up. I handle everything, including:
• Photos • Table Place Cards
• Goblets • Guest Favors
• Cake Cutting Items • Guest Books
• Any Other Items That Are Needed
Show your family, friends, and guests the time of their lives. I take care of:
• Greeting Guests to Ensure Everyone Feels Welcome • Assisting Guests to Their Tables for Dinner
• Communicating & Coordinating with the Catering Staff • Introducing the Bridal Party
• Coordination of Traditional Dances • Distributing Final Payments & Gratuities to Vendors
• Resolving All Seating Assignments & Additional Meals for Non-RSVP Guests
• Packing up & Overseeing Event Staff with Loading Gifts into Designated Vehicles
This All-Inclusive Package includes wedding for guest total of 200 and the distance between
the ceremony site and venue site are no more than 10 miles apart.
If your wedding has a guest total over 200 and/or the ceremony site and venue site is more than 10 miles apart
additional fees may apply.
A travel fee of $50.00 applies to venues located more than 50 miles from Lake Orion.
Travel fee applies to all trips to venue (site visit, rehearsal, and event)